Thursday, November 21, 2013

SPaCE

One program that many senior students get involved in every year is SPaCE Senior Professional and Career Experience. This allows the students to intern at a job they plan on doing after they graduate college and to make sure it is the right choice for them. Instead of having a regular block class the students go to their job location and spend an hour and a half there interning and getting an idea of what it's like to work on a daily basis.

Senior, Allison C, is currently interning at Susquehanna Health Physical Therapy located on River Avenue. She stated "SPACE has assured me that the career field I'm interested in is definitely the right one for me. I am grateful to have this opportunity so I know what I am getting myself into to." 


No comments:

Post a Comment